Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

Bill Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel






Yes, it is Bill Kaulitz, androgynously beautiful singer of Tokio Hotel, as he appears in the music video Durch Den Monsun. Before anyone asks me to make them a Bill, I'm sorry, no Bills will be created. I'm a cruel woman. I want Bill to be impressed when I show him my Bill doll and then have him sign it. If one of y'all goes up to him with one of my dolls before I do, then he won't be as impressed when he sees mine. Yeah, it's like that.

Anyway, his hair was probably the most annoying to do. The jeans gave my fingers a rough time as well, but now that I have a sewing machine, jeans are no longer a problem! If I could do him over, I would give him girlier eyes.

I'm taking commissions if you'd like a doll of some sort, so send me an email if you're interested and read my COMMISSION INFO HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment