Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

Hatsuharu Sohma from Fruits Basket





Fruits Basket is a manga by Natsuki Takaya. In my opinion, its selling point is the many bishies that appear and turn into animals when hugged by someone of the opposite gender.

I chose to do Haru since he's my 2nd favorite character and I already own a plush of my 1st fave character. (Btw, he is the cow/ox of the Chinese Zodiac). This was my first serious attempt at making a plushie worthy of selling and technically the second human doll I had ever made. I think I'm a natural!

His clothes, eyes, and mouth are made out of satin. The hair is anti-pill fleece. The skin is 100% polyester nude jet set. You can see he often makes that facial expression.

I'm taking commissions if you'd like a doll of some sort, so send me an email if you're interested and read my COMMISSION INFO HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment