Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

Subaru and Seishiro from X/1999








Well, as a follow-up to my last post, this is now on X/1999, a sort of bittersweet anime by CLAMP. A fellow deviant saw my last Subaru plush and asked me to make her Subaru and Seishiro from X. And so I made them. She even asked if I could put magnets in their hands and faces so that they could hug and kiss. And of course I was willing to indulge her yaoi fantasies <3. So I went on eBay and ordered me some of those super strong neodymium magnets. 100 of them for $5.99. I used 18 of them up for this project. Sadly the magnets in the faces didn't create a strong enough pull for a kiss, but at least the ones in the hands worked fine.

Newest additions: Double the wire. And it was my first time making trenchcoats. Subaru's came out better than Seishiro's. It was also my first time making boots and a tie. Seems that everything came out alright.

I'm taking commissions if you'd like a doll of some sort, so send me an email if you're interested and read my COMMISSION INFO HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment